well damn it then those people should of never signed up in the first place
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seventy4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know it's a doomsday scenario, but even a blind man could see that pulling out of Iraq would be a mistake. I have friends and family in Iraq who know they're there for the right reasons. I trust how they feel a lot more than how some White Collar Politician feels about it.</div></div>
agreed
and yes i can see hussein deciding to bring everybody home.......so they can spend their time fighting the war on global warming
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
well damn it then those people should of never signed up in the first place
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Well, If you follow democratic war history, I'd Obama will pull them....Clinton had no problem pulling with troops held hostage did he???
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Most of those ppl signed up to fight the real war, the one in Afganistan
Oh so now he's going to pull the troops because of the democractic war history.....hahahaha, wow...we have some real educated folks on here!
Democrats were in office during WWI, WWII, and Vietnam.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Democrats were in office during WWI, WWII, and Vietnam.</div></div>
Gasp! Oh no!
oh yes..lol...and if ya go back further there are more. But, since the Civil War the platform of the Democratic party has become almost the virtual opposite of what it was prior to it and the advent of the Republican Party. But in the last 100 years, we can attrubut one needless war (Vietnam) to the Dems, and an ongoing needless war (Iraq) to the Republicans. Just to happens the latter of the 2 is in the here and now and is causing much more damaging side effects that the other.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Hold Up, Iraq is causing much more damage and side effects than Vietnam.....Are you sure you wanta stick to that statement???
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Hell yes I'm sure....the only difference is that now folks are afraid to voice their opinions whereas then they weren't. Vietnam did much less harm to our nation's infrastructure than Iraq is currently doing. When you have to pay $50 for an ear of corn, you'll know what I'm talking about. Vietnam was a war that could be fought without upsetting the economies of the world...this one isn't.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks